The attack on my agent left a permanent mark on the NPP internal election – Alan



The attack on Alan Kyerematen's polling agent in the North East region, according to the New Patriotic Party's (NPP) flag bearer candidate, is an irreparable stain on the NPP's internal democratic process.


This follows the attack on Ali Zakaria, an agent for Mr. Kyerematen, in the North East at the Extraordinary Delegates Conference of the ruling NPP.


According to Joshua Kodjo Mensah, Richard Nyamah's deputy spokesperson for the Alan Campaign Team, the agent was beaten to death for objecting to certain delegates' public exhibition of the ballot.


Mr. Kyerematen commented on the situation, thanking everyone who had supported his campaign and assuring his agent who had been attacked of his unwavering support.


"I want to express my gratitude to my family, the Alan for President (A4P) 2024 campaign staff, and the Pro-Alan Organizations for their commitment to my platform.


"But, I would like to convey my profound sadness at the attack on my polling agent in the North East area. According to Mr. Kyerematen's comments, this is an irreparable stain on the integrity of the internal democratic process within the NPP.


I pray God's many blessings and a rapid recovery for my colleague, and I want to reassure him and his family of my unwavering support for his well-being.



#AliZakaria #NPP #AlanKyeremten #Ghana


Post a Comment

0 Comments