NDC’s manifesto is based on verifiable data – Danso Boafo


The Chairman of the Manifesto Committee of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Professor Danso Boafo has stated that the NDC’s manfesto is based on verifiable and reliable data.
Giving his remarks at the manifesto launch of the opposition party, Prof. Danso said the NDC’s manifesto titled ‘The People’s Manifesto’ was well researched and views taken from people across the country.
“Our manifesto is based on reliable, valid, and verifiable data,” Prof. Danso said, adding that the NDC manifesto has been categorised into six thematic areas that will be tackled if the party wins the December elections. 
Former President John Mahama ahead of the Manifesto launch said he is asking for a second term in office in order to improve the living conditions for Ghanaians.
In a piece ahead of the NDC manifesto launch Monday, Mr Mahama said “I run for President because I want to leave a legacy: a solid infrastructure, with 100% access for all. With this legacy, we will build a truly developed Ghana, on a par with the advanced nations.
“I know how to do it, part of it I’ve already accomplished, and since I know how to do it and the current government doesn’t, I feel I have the moral duty to ask for a second term. This is not about me, it’s about Ghana and Ghanaians”.
He also accused the NPP government of slowing the growth of the nation.
Source: Ghana|Starrfm|103.5FM

Post a Comment

0 Comments